Non-invasive prenatal test (NIPT)/Non-invasive fetal trisomy test
- Although the accuracy of prenatal diagnosis of amniocentesis is high (>99%), there are risks of infection in mother and fetus, and abortion.
- NIFTY PLUS uses blood sampling, and It can avoid the risk of abortion caused by invasive procedures, and its accuracy is higher than 99%.
- Adding level-II fetal screen assists NIFTY PLUS to check fetus anomaly.
- It can be detected on 10th week of pregnancy.
- NIPT combined with NGS-PGS increases accuracy.